- Athens – Airport
- Athens – Port
- Kalamata – Airport
- Kalamata – Port
- Kalamata – Central
- you submit the violation to our headquarters
- you pay the offense to our headquarters
- you pay any charges for this Car Moto Rental service
In the event of non-payment, Car Moto Rental reserves the right to disclose the driver’s details to the competent authority (Police, Tax Office) in order to ascertain the violation.
If for some reason you can not cancel via our website, you can send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org booking department and we will do it for you. Please include your reservation number.
The driving license must have been issued at least 12 months before the start of the rental. Non-EU nationals are required to produce an international driving license along with a valid national driving license.
In case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the difference will be borne by the driver as well as any refueling service charges. There is no refund or a compensatory move if the vehicle is returned with more fuel.
However, we serve exceptionally and as a matter of priority special requests after we have informed the reservation department. You can be informed about the costs at our headquarters.
- If you cancel your reservation in less than 48 hours, the charge is 55.00 €
- If you cancel your reservation in less than 24 hours, the charge is 70.00 €
- If the prepayment amount is less than € 70.00, there will be no additional charges or refunds.
You are not eligible for any No-Show refund.
The No-Show cases are as follows:
- you want to cancel and inform us when your rental is almost ready to start
- you did not appear in the agreed place and time for the start of the rental
- you did not present the required supporting documents at the start of the rental
- you did not present a valid credit card in the name of the driver who has money to freeze the guarantee amount
1) wheels – tires
2) interior of the vehicle
3) lower part (chassis)
4) damage to the vehicle due to driving outside the asphalt pavement
5) damage to the vehicle due to refueling with the wrong type of fuel
(6) administrative fines for road traffic offenses
7) any damage in general to the Let’s Drive vehicle or third party vehicles or to persons or property thereof due to Driving of the Let’s Drive under the influence of prohibited substances or alcohol.
Therefore, you are liable to pay the amount of the guarantee and in case of damage to the vehicle, you will be charged the amount of the guarantee (guarantee) and then claim the refund from the company that has purchased your insurance / cover . Car Moto Rental will provide you with the required supporting documents for the above procedure.
Please note that for car rentals at Athens Airport and Piraeus port stations, payment can only be made by using a credit or debit card.
Some of the most common reasons for these charges are: </ b>
- Damage to a vehicle not covered by the safety and could not be controlled upon return, eg under the chassis or wet seats. </ li>
- Too dirty vehicle </ li>
- Imposition of fines by Traffic Police or local authority. </ li>
- Collision Damage Waiver insurance with liability insurance of the insurance company according to the category of the vehicle. </ li>
- Unlimited Kilometers </ li>
- Road Assistance </ li>
- Current local taxes (VAT) </ li>
- Replacing a car in case of a failure. </ li>